Friday, August 28, 2015

DR BRAVE BE WARNED FROM MIMI


Dr Brave has been trolling me all week and had the nerve to email me this.
“Hello my gods revealed to me that you have been saying bad things
about me on the internet, you called me scam and other thing, i do not
know what ever you are called, have i scammed you before, i want you
to remove all those reviews about me on the internet, or else you will
be surprised at what will happen to you and your loved once i warn
you. And i give you just 3 days to do that or else hmmm”
Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 12.28.21 AM
Well I showed him! This is what I said.
lol you are such a joke. Do you think that you can come onto my blog and send me a email threaten me to delete all the “bad things” about you, no boo boo let me tell you how this works. You are a scammer who have scammed people from their money. I am a spell caster exposer, I expose all you fakes for the greedy scum bags you are. What you guys are doing is wrong and you deserve every bad thing that comes to you. I WILL not remove all the bad things about you and I WILL continue to write bad things about you. And I am not like those other blogs that will let you post whatever you want, so I honestly don’t know why you even try because I will delete it anyways. So you can keep on submitting your fake testimonials on my blog and warn me all you want to, you are wasting your time because I am not going to change my mind. O and I will give you three days to process this and fuck off  ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 12.28.57 AM

1 comment:

  1. Go go boo all those FAKE SCAMMER SPELL CASTER... they took all our money and let spread this so all their doings of scamming people STOP A.S.A.P. I will never believe and get the service of SPELL CASTER ANYMORE especially those from AFRICA... DR. UKAKA your dead!!!! this is the end of your SCAM service.. you took all our money you BASTARD... and please stop sending us email to black mail us.

    ReplyDelete