Thursday, July 30, 2015

How to spot a fake spell caster


Here are some examples on how to spot a fake spell caster so they won’t end up scamming you.You can tell if a spell caster is fake if they:
1. Say their spells are 100% guaranteed or satisfaction guaranteed
If you see this on any spell casters website just know that this is a big red flag because no spell caster can guarantee 100% results. Also, if they say you’ll see fast results within 24 hours to a week then it is a scam.
Unknown
2. If they have awards, named the top best spell caster, or mention in a fake magazine
Some fake spell casters will do all of this to make it seem like they are real, but a real spell caster doesn’t need any of that. They claim to be mention in the news. spellscraftashrabestspellcasteroftheyearawardmediumabout_abigail
3. If they recommend other fake spell caster
There are some fake spell casters who will recommend you another fake spell caster. Like verifiedspellcasters.com or like with High Priestess Doris I got scammed by her and she recommend me myspiritualcounselor.com to use which recommends more fake spell casters.
4. If they’re website looks like this http://extremespells.com / http://www.extremelovespells.com / http://psychic90210.com /http://www.provenspells.com
If they’re website looks like that then they are a scammer. The website doesn’t look believable.
5. If their bio sounds like this
My name is Aisha Haadi Marat Elfajer.
I was born in 1947 in a small village outside of Giza, Egypt.
I was blessed with a powerful giftwhich I have used to help some of this world’s societies most famous and powerful people.
For the last +40 years my gift and profession had made it possible for me to live in many countries, such as France, Germany, England, Belgium, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Monaco and finally the United States!
More than eleven years ago, my two beautiful daughters Miriam and Fatima convinced me to put my services for magic spells on the Internet. So that those of you who do not know me can benefit from the services I have to offer. I was really surprised to get orders from all over the world and that it is possible to give every single customer a very personal service. It will be my pleasure to be of service to you all.
I am Dr Brave, i have been in the field of helping people for over 55years now, i want to let you know that i have helped solving over 7000 people with so many problems in different countries and they have never stopped calling me to thank me for the good work i have done for them.
My name is High Priest Jean Emmanuel, and I come from a long line of Voodoo practitioners. With each generation perfecting and honing their skills, my spells and curses are among the most powerful that can be found anywhere. My grandfather was not the first voodoo practitioner, but his reputation proceeds him. Referred to by his followers as (rough translation) “The High-Priest of All That Is Knowing” he slowly passed his skills on to me.
6. If their pictures look fake
Majority of fake spell caster use fake photos of other people. You can download their photo and google image it to see if they are fake, that’s how I can tell if they are a scammer.
7.  If they have this list on their website or a similar list
1. Get your scam money back
2. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time
3. Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.
4. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.
5. Read all your problems before you even mention them to him
6. Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away
7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution
8. Eliminate in family fights
9. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities
10. Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart
11. I destroy and can send back the Nicolas if requested
12. We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation
13. Get you marriage to the lover of your choice
14. Guarantee you win the troubling court cases
15.Cure for any of the disease that you are suffering from like HIV/AIDS, CAUSER, DIABETES, HERPES VIRUS, SHINGLE e.t.c
8. If they say they are in a coven
A lot of fake spell casters lie about being in a coven and then post fake pictures of coven members.
9. If they offer impossible spells
Some fake spell casters offer impossible spells like flying, teleporting, talk to animals, etc
10. Free spell casting service
This is the one that got me scammed. Doris did a free casting for me and she told me I had to pay some money for the materials and I did>…< If they offer a free spell casting just know that it is fake. It’s another way for them to take your money.
11. Rude/Pushy spell caster
If a spell caster is rude to you or pushing you to buy their spells then they are mostly like scammers. Spell casters are suppose to be nice and friendly to their clients and not push them into buying their spell.
Always do your research before buying spells from a spell caster. Do as much research as you can because I didn’t do this when I first started getting in to spells and I got scammed and I don’t what that to happen to you guys.

1 comment:

  1. I understand. Please kindly introduce me a genuine Spellcaster or Guru.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete