Thursday, December 22, 2016

Who is Xara?

I have removed Xara from my real spellcasters list do to new information that I found about her. I was blind sided by the fact that her spells were free and so many people have gotten results from her that I instantly believe that she was real. Looking back at my post that I wrote about her, I could see why so many people thought I could of been Xara since I was praising her and I didn't think twice about it. I apologize to everyone who I recommend to use her. I don't think she is a scammer since she gets paid from the ads on her website, but she is definitely fake. Someone sent me a photo and the website where Xara got her picture from. After seeing this I wouldn't trust her.


Xara_400x400.jpg111111KMH0065.jpg
http://headshot-photography.com/portfolio003.htm

2 comments:

  1. too many fake people nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xara sounds weird. Am not surprised though.
    I wouldn't want to take her/him seriously

    ReplyDelete