Sunday, January 22, 2017

Important Update!

Hello Everyone, I hope you guys are doing well. I just want to update you guys on what has been going on. So first I would like to say Happy New Years everyone. May 2017 be a good year to you all. I am sorry that I haven't been on here or answering my emails that much. The pass months have been stressful for me since this is my fourth year in college and when I would get on my blog or try to answer emails I would feel more stress because of the pressure of trying to help you guys. I needed some time to myself and now that I have been away I feel a lot better:) I will be back on more frequently now and I will try to answer everyone within a day or two day instead of 5 or 10 which I am sorry about. I created a new forum today, the other one I had was really confusing for me to use. This forum is a lot more simple. http://s15.zetaboards.com/Spellcastersexposed/index/
Also I highly recommend everyone to try to cast their own spells. I have been casting my own spells for a year now and I have seen more results then the spell casters that I have used. You can still use a spell caster to cast your spells, I just want you guys to try it out. 
Please look at my Fake Testimonials/Spell Casters page to learn how to spot a fake spell caster. 

1 comment: