Friday, March 4, 2016

https://spellcastersexposedscams.wordpress.com / spellcastersexposedscams.wordpress.com more like copycat

So there is a new blog trying to “expose” me lol, but clearly this blog is extremely inaccurate.
First of all lets talk about their blog. They couldn’t come up with a better name then spellcastersexposedscams, I mean if you are going to be exposing fake spell casters then come up with a original name. Don’t piggy back off of my name just because I am popular(hair flip). It would be way different if you just made the blog all about me and how fabulous I am then I would understand why you chose that name, but you didn’t. And you have two about pages that basically says nothing about you like who are you. It just says the same thing in the title. I mean I know I not the best blogger in the world, but at least I know how to make pages. Also, who are you, how are you calling me a scammer and accusing me of being someone that I’m not when nobody knows who the fuck you are. How can people trust you if your anonymous. Also, you can tell that your comments are fake or they were written by you.
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 3.05.06 AM.png
Now I am going to go through the posts that I am mention in to show how inaccurately stupid they are:
This is there first post.Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 3.14.06 AM.png

So they are saying that I am Mary Anani from South Africa. I don’t know why people assume I am from Africa, but I am from the US and I live in California where it’s summer all year around. I’m honestly am afraid to visit Africa, but I heard it’s lovely out there. I don’t know who the hell Mary Anani, but I’m Mimi not Mary or whoever you think I am.  I do have many websites that are under my blog name Spellcasterexposeds. I have this blog,  a blog on blogger.com, another one on weebly.com, a tumblr, Facebook, twitter, flickr, a myspace, but I don’t really like it, and a forum. Those are all my websites that I have. Any website that I create will be named spellcasterexposed or mimimoon. I do not have any other website that has a different name and a different person like spellcastersreview.info. I am not spellcastersreview.info, I just heard about him a couple of months ago. I found him by googling my blog name just to see if there is anyone talking shit about me lol and I found spellcastersreview.info who is ran by Kenison apparently. When I first look at his blog I notice that he took my whole scam list and he copy my bio. Then I contacted him through email to tell him that it was nice to have another blog exposing fake spells casters besides mine and his response was this:
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 3.39.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 4.40.54 PM

And I never heard back from him, so I just continue to do my own thing. (We’ll revisit Kenison blog later on in the post)
Here is the second post:
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 4.47.15 PM
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 4.47.33 PM

The Mimi Bieber Scam lol really. Now reading this post reminded me of another post that I seen which was about me and it was Dr Braves post which I’ll show you: screen-shot-2015-10-16-at-5-43-53-am
Now if you look at the last sentence in his first paragraph, you’ll see that the sentence is pretty much the same as the post only difference is that they changed the end. Then they repeat the same thing from the first post, but they list some spell casters at the bottom. This is the same list that is on Kenison blog http://www.spellcastersreview.info on his real spell casters page. When you try to click on one of the websites on Kenison blog it’ll just bring you back to his blog which I thought was strange. I google searched all the websites and found that they are all scams, at least they got something right.
So the next couple of post are kind of the same:
So they made some posts about the some of the websites, which pretty much say the same thing. And I will be making separate posts for each of the websites that are listed including http://www.spellcastersreview.info.

Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 5.47.05 PM
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 5.39.16 PM
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 5.50.38 PMScreen Shot 2016-03-04 at 5.50.38 PM
At least they try to make this one different.
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 5.49.17 PM
Now I do agree that http://www.spellcastersreview.info is a scam from actually doing some research. So this blog is ran by Kenison and his email that is on his blog is  kenison2010@gmail.com. So I google search his email and found this:
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 6.43.59 PM
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 6.49.23 PM
Then I google the ip address and found server location is in Johannesburg, Gauteng in South Africa. Then I found that he posts fake testimonials on online guestbooks:
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 6.50.24 PM
So I googled search youarehome31@yahoo.com and found this:
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 6.59.13 PM
See it has the same ip address as kenison2010@gmail.com. I found this http://domainbigdata.com/email/youarehome31@yahoo.com and it has a list of all the websites that is listed under
youarehome31@yahoo.com. If you click on some of the websites you will see that it also register under justin braimah . So Mary Anani could be justin braimah or justin braimah could be Mary Anani or they could be working together who knows either way http://www.spellcastersreview.info is a scam I’ll explain more in my next post.
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 7.41.47 PM
Moving on
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 5.49.57 PM
Thank you for saying my site is great unfortunately I can’t say the same about you.
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 6.05.11 PM
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 6.05.28 PM

Lastly, I find it strange that you copied the same title as http://www.spellcastersreview.info, but anyways in the end everything that you said about me is wrong, but at least you were right about http://www.spellcastersreview.info. Also I do appreciate that you are exposing fake spell casters, but the fact that your one anonymous, two you copied from a fake spell caster, three you tell people that certain spell casters are scams like cosmicmoongoddess, but you don’t have the evidence to back it up. I try my best to find every single information about all the spell casters I exposed on my blog expect for some emails because there kind of difficult to look up and I put the info, reports, etc in my posts. If you would have actually done your research you would have found that she has a instagram so you can see who she is and what she looks like and her products.
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 4.35.02 PM
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 3.05.06 AM
So you are the one who shouldn’t be trusted hunty okay so sashay away giphy-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment