Tuesday, March 8, 2016

https://spellcastersexposedscams.wordpress.com stupidity

Round 2
SCES known as the bitch that is trying to copy me claims I’m cosmicmoongoddess now since I open a can of whoop ass on them in my last post. Well hunty pay close attention because you might actually learn a thing or two.
As you see in this post from SCES which was updated because I mention how bad they are at researching and gave Cosmicmoongoddess known as Miss Ivy as an example. So first off you can’t go off of Whois because majority of the websites you put in are private, plus they don’t provide a lot of information. Also, she isn’t hiding anything, but her real name, you can see what she looks like and her family on her instagram. If you have gotten so many emails about people not getting results from her why don’t you show us the emails, prove it. Whenever someone message me and tell me there experience about being scammed by a spellcaster, I make a post and I put in there experience as proof unless they tell me not too. This mostly happens on my tumblr. I don’t know if you can’t read, but I actually created my blog on october 2 2014 not july 12 2015 and I told you I do have a lot of social media sites either under spellcastersexposed or mimimoon nothing else. Now I could see how your tiny little mind would think that I’m cosmicmoongoddess because of the moon. The reason why I named my new blog which is all about how to cast your own spells and much more, mimimoonspells is because I am obsess with a anime called Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon is my favorite female hero and that is why I made my icon picture is inspire by her and my blog mimimoonspells is decorate in Sailor Moon. Plus, if you look at my blog you would see that I include a lot of pop culture into my blog and posts plus I have a lot of attitude and if you look at her website or instagram you can see she is very claim and relaxed.  Also, I don’t know if you notice, but I haven’t even mention cosmicmoongoddess on any of my blogs except for this post. I haven’t made a post recommending people to use her, she is not on my real list, or anywhere on my blog. Do I think she is a scam no I don’t, but I am not going to mention her on my blog until I get results from another spellcaster. And another thing cosmicmoongoddess does white magic and I encourage all types of magic especially black magic as you can see on my blog. And do you want to know why I put so much effort in exposing all these scammers do you really want to know why I’m trying to “eliminate the competition” as you accuse me of. The main reason why I made this blog, why I expose all these scammers is because I want to find a real spell caster to help get my ex bf back the love of my life who I haven’t even see or spoken to in two years so thats the real reason why I am doing all of this boo. And if you would of actually done your research you would know the spellcaster that I am using and if you think it’s cosmicmoongoddess then you are really stupid. You know who is doing this spsreview with Yaya Maria. That is a great example of a scam. So hunty I hope you learned something from this post now sashay away
giphy
Winner:Me Loser:SCES

Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 10.23.53 PM
Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 10.24.07 PM.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment