Saturday, March 26, 2016

This is the last time I’m going to address this / https://spellcastersexposedscams.wordpress.com stupidity part 2

Final Round
I’m going to address this for the last time then I’m done since SCES clearly is thirsty for attention. They keep sending me annoying links to their blog because they know nobody is going to look at that shit unless it’s on my blog. So apparently they keep updating their post about me with a lot of inaccurate information and I have to clear things up again.
  1. Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 5.24.06 AM.png
I stated many times on my main blog and on my tumblr why I have so many social media sites and the reason why is because I want to make sure that everyone can see my info about these scammers which is working. Clearly you must be stupid because some of those blogs aren’t even mine  http://mimibieberspel.blogspot.co.uk  and  spellcastersexposed2015.blogspot.com. They were create by a scammer name Dr Brave which you also took info from. I list all my social media in my about me page. Also I made a post about these two blogs.
spellcastersexposed2015.blogspot.com
2.Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 5.39.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 5.44.02 AM.png
So they said I copied ” the most” of my information from spsreview and merged it with existing topics really boo really. I found and researched majority of the scammers on my list and for the ones that I didn’t find people contact me and ask me to research that spell caster. I didn’t copy anything from spsreview, but I did have the links to some of her threads in some my post so people can see the complaints from the thread. I removed all of their links from my post because we have bad blood now(Taylor Swift voice) and I don’t want people like you to assume I’m working with them. And my list was not copied from spsreview or from your irrelevant ass blog. I have been around way longer then you have so I been and had these scammers on my list also you know your ass is lying because I only exposed one scammer who you mention on your blog, Yaya Maria and I exposed her way long ago. You must be happy that your on my unless list which you are at the bottom! Also, it’s pretty pathetic that you create different people to comment on my blog, boo I can see your IP addresses.
3.You keep saying that I am trying to “damage so many other spellscaster’s reputation with all my fake bad reviews” which I find funny because you are doing the same exact thing only thing is I’m only trying to damage the fake spell casters and my information is more accurate then yours. Also the fact that you said I copied from spsreview and from you is just stupid because your coping from me. You copied my name and my old title. You also copied from other fake blogs like http://www.spellcastersreview.info and from spellcastersexposed2015.blogspot.com aka dr brave who is a big scammer. Also you talk shit about spsreview, but you have a link to there forum in your post.
screen-shot-2016-03-04-at-3-05-06-am.pngscreen-shot-2016-03-04-at-4-35-02-pm.png
screen-shot-2016-03-04-at-4-47-33-pm.png
screen-shot-2015-10-16-at-5-43-53-am.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 5.13.49 PM.png
4. Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 5.18.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-03-25 at 5.12.50 PM.png
SCES says that I, “recommended only cosmicmoongoddess.com as a “real spell caster” on my blogs and websites”,  which is not true and complete bullshit. As you can see the only spell caster that is on my real spell caster list and that I recommend on my blog is Xara because she is free. Do you see any other spell caster SCES NO! Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 5.22.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 5.27.52 PM.png
I do recommend spellcasters who I believe are real to people who ask me on my tumblr and email because I am not putting any spell casters who cost on my list until I see results. I recommend about four or five different spell casters to the people who ask me as you can see below. So I’m not always recommending cosmicmoongoddess and anyone who has talked to me through email or my tumblr knows that.
Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 5.10.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-03-25 at 5.26.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-03-25 at 5.10.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-03-25 at 5.23.54 PM.png
5. This is the last time that I am going to address this. 
I am not Miss Ivy from cosmicmoongoddess, we are not the same person. I created my blog back in October 2014 which was not made at the same time CMG created her website which was in June 2015. She only had a instagram and a etsy at that time. From the time that I created this blog to April 2015 was when someone told me about her on my old forum which was created on March 8 2015 to talk about spellbinding sisters because that’s the spellcaster I was and still  using, but then we started to talk about other spell casters. Some people in my old forum have gotten results from CMG with her money spell. Like I said before in my last post my new blog name mimimoonspells came from my love for Sailor Moon because she is my favorite female superhero as you can see by my picture. Just because we have the word moon in our name doesn’t mean we are the same person. If you look at my blog mimimoonspells which is all about 101 on spells, herbs, crystals,etc you will see that I have black magic, blood magic, and info on the Intranquil Spirit which I encourage people to look into. CMG does white magic and doesn’t do spells to harm people. If we were the same person wouldn’t you think that we would have the same type of content and we don’t even write the same. If you look at how we write you can tell that we are separate people especially on my tumblr. Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 6.11.42 PM.png
Like I said before you can’t go off of Whois because majority of the websites you put in are private which don’t matter because CMG isn’t hiding anything. She has pictures of herself on her website and instagram, she also shows where she is located which is in Florida, but she’ll be in London soon. Does it look like she is hiding! She also has pictures of the her doing some spell work and some pictures of her kids.
Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 7.47.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 7.52.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 7.48.01 PM.png
She even has a youtube channel, she is hiding nothing!!!
If you actually took the time to research her you would find this. Also, if CMG had the time since she is a single mom and runs a business to make a blog first she would not hide her identity  and second she would not use it to expose fake spell casters. For you to say what I am doing is a full time job is bullshit mostly because YOUR DOING THE EXACT SAME THING! I barely post on this and on my other social media sites and I barely am able to reply to people through email because like I said many times I am a college student and I actually have a life outside my blog. My goal is to get my ex back and to help everyone get their exes back. Also, I tell people that I am using spellbinding sisters and I have been using them since November 2014 til now, wouldn’t you think I be telling people I was using CMG instead of spellbinding sisters.
At the end of the day everyone who knows me and have been with me since day one know I’m not a scammer and I’m not CMG and everyone who knows CMG know that she is not me. If you still believe that I am CMG then thats on you, if I get anymore comments accuse me of being her, they will be reedit to say how fabulous I am. CMG is not a scammer and everyone who has used her knows she is not a scam, she will actually do the work for you and send you pictures. So why don’t you actually do some research before accusing someone to be a scam okay hunty Sashay away
Me:3 SCES:0
giphy-1giphy

0 comments:

Post a Comment